Sunday, August 12, 2012

MAC Ruby Woo Retro Matte Lipstick

Hey Loves,

My newest OBSESSION / LOVE of my LIFE is MAC Lipstick especially in this AMAZING RED! I love love love that its MATTE that way its pure pigmented color . I'm not really one for shine in my lipsticks. The only problem is that I may run out by the holidays!! I don't really use Lip Liner so this will give me perfect HOT RED LIPS! It was only $15.00, which is WAY  CHEAPER than their lipglosses. I feel like doing a Retro themed tutorial.. I'm getting ideas.... :  )  let me know what you think!!




 
 
I Love COMMENTS and FEEDBACK !!!! Love Goddess In Glasses <3 <3 <3


1 comment:

  1. replica bags online pakistan their explanation p2p94p3z18 zeal replica bags why not try this out v5p87x3k58 bags replica gucci replica bags hong kong here are the findings h7o56j4c88 replica louis vuitton bag replica ysl bags australia

    ReplyDelete