Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Las Vegas Dinner Dress

My first night in Las Vegas we went to my sister's birthday dinner at Bellagio. I really wanted to look different and elegant but a hit of sexiness. My dress is from Fashion to Figure. It's a 3X and I love the Aztec print and the high lace neckline gives the dress a sexiness without showing my cleavage. I wore black wedges because I have to be comfortable. I love my body but I was a little insecure about my stomach but I loved the way I looked.  

 makeup was flawless with lashes. I wish I would've gotten a more detailed pic of my face.
Products I used on my face:                                                                
Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette
Benefit Bad Gal Lash - Black
Rimmel Kohl eyeliner- Black
Benefit Erase Paste - Medium 2
Clinique Foundation- Deep Neutral
Kiss Natural Lashes - Hollywood 2

1 comment: