Sunday, March 3, 2013

Hair Growth Journey! Week 1

Hey Loves,


For the Past week I've been researching how to grow my hair longer and stronger. When I was PREGNANT with my now 1 year old Maxwell I cut all of my HAIR OFF! I decided I didn't have time to take care of my hair so I did the BIG  CHOP. I just wanted a new fresh start! I had died my hair blonde then jet black and put in purple extensions with glue which totally messed up my hair... It was really thin and brittle ... not good. So anyway my hair grew back to its original length but I got ahead of myself and put a relaxer in sometime in November and my hair hasn't been the same... It got worse and worse... Then I started using clip in extensions without braiding my hair .. then to top it all off ... I didn't wrap my hair at night so it got dry and matted in the back. yea... it was BAD! So on Thursday for whatever reason I decided to cut it all off in the back. I left the front long.... I know its weird but I know it'll take a really long time to grow the front and it I wear a 3/4 wig I can protect the back and have a little left out in the front. I'm gonna post pics of it and every week my progress.

My Regimen: 7500 mg  1 pill a day
                     1 Prenatal Vitamin daily
                      Deep Condition once a week.
                      Macadamia Nut Oil to seal my ends for the front
                     Extra Virgin Olive oil to moisturize all over
I'm going to set my goal for the next 20 weeks until my birthday in July! I'm excited! I can't wait to see results!

No comments:

Post a Comment