Saturday, May 4, 2013

Hair Growth Journey : Month 2

Hey Loves

My Hair Growth journey is now at month 2 and I've seen a lot of improvement. I have to admit though that I haven't been as diligent with my routine and i frequently forget to wrap my hair at night so I've seen some breakage in my ends. They are very "crispy" and I might have to trim them. So My growth is now stunted because of my dead ends. I'm not very happy with how it's been going to be honest. I've been super stressed and non committal  I stopped my weight watchers and have been eating crap. My life is a little messy right now which is why my hair has taken a beating. I need to take control of my life and it starts with getting back on my routine with both my hair and diet. Following my diet and eating right will jumpstart my hair growth back to where it needs to be....Below are my pics ...  trying to get better.....

No comments:

Post a Comment