Thursday, July 12, 2012

My Mascara Collection

 Hey Loves

Soo I love love love my MASCARA !! All of my Glasses girls know that MASCARA is our secret weapon in beauty! It is our Number 1 beauty Must Have! I'm very very picky about which mascaras I use because each one is comepletely different.. I can also add them together beautifly !

My Top 3 Overall
1.Maybelline Falsies!
2.Benefit Badgal Lash !
3.Smashbox Hyper Lash !



Sephora Full Action Extreme Effect Mascara
Benefit Bad Gal Lash
Smashbox Hyperlash Mascara
Bare Minerals Flawless Definition Voluminizing
Maybelline Pulse Perfection Vibrating Mascara
Wet N Wild mega Length Mascara
Maybelline lash Stiletto
Maybelline Falsies Volum Express
Loreal Voluminous Million Lashes
Sephora Lash Perfecting Lash Primer



Best Brushes
1.Maybelline Pulse Perfection Vibrating Mascara
2.Smashbox Hyperlash Mascara
3. Loreal Voluminous Million Lashes

Best Volume
1.Benefit Bad Gal Lash
2.Maybelline Falsies Volum Express
3. Sephora Full Action Extreme Effect Mascara

Best Combination
Primer + Smashbox Hyperlash Mascara  + Benefit Bad Gal Lash = BEAUTIFUL !!!!


I'm extremely pickey about my mascara so I chose each one according to Brush! I love the Mascaras that COMB my lashes! I like the defining mascaras over the voluminizing because I like to see each individual lash instead of one big black clump... My Goddesses know what I'm talking about!! Love you guys !!!

I Love COMMENTS and FEEDBACK !!!!  Love Goddess In Glasses <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment