Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Vanity Girl Hollywood !


This is my AMAZING Vanity from Vanity Girl Hollywood in Tabletop Starlet Black.
This vanity features: 6 salon grade dimming globe light bulbs , salon grade polished mirror,and a sturdy decorative frame.

It was $299.00 and totally worth every cent.It is my everything. This was a graduation present from my aunt in 2013, as well as a congratulations gift for getting into Rutgers University.  I have had it at my dorm for 2 years now and it is still fabulous.
 As you can see my Vanity Girl Hollywood is the centerpiece to my makeup. I only have about half of my makeup showing, but everything is clean and almost organized for the most part. If I have a date, however, this is NOT what it'll look like.
If you want to save money, check in on holidays for discounts. My aunt ordered mine on BLACK FRIDAY which got her 20% OFF! Always check the website for special discounts!

The link for this vanity is below.
 http://www.vanitygirlhollywood.com/starlet-lighted-vanity-mirror/

1 comment: